WITH DON BOSCO TECHNICAL INSTITUTE-VICTORIAS SY 2021 – 2022
We do hereby recognize that by enrolling our child in Don Bosco Technical Institute of Victorias, Inc., we contract an agreement with the School, fully believing in its capacity to provide a high standard of Catholic Education.
This agreement entails that:
Don Bosco Technical Institute of Victorias, Inc. undertakes the responsibility to teach our child according to the rules and regulations for private schools promulgated by the Department of Education, and that we, parents/guardians should abide by the rules and policies in everything that pertains to school matters, especially with regards to school requirements, fees, and activities.
In particular, we hereby agree to the following terms and conditions without any doubt or mental reservation.
- We are enrolling our child for one school year of forty (40) weeks from August 2021 to April 2022. In case we withdraw our child after two (2) weeks of classes, we agree to pay 20% of the full fee of one school year; and to pay the full school fees if we withdraw our child after four (4) or more weeks;
- We agree to promptly pay the school fees;
- We agree to follow seriously the security and sanitation rules of the school in compliance with the Department of Health policies. A strict inspection will be done for vehicles (with/without car pass) coming in and out of the school. Visitors upon entry will be asked of their purpose for their visit and will be given visitor’s pass. Likewise visitor’s proper decorum will be imposed,
including dress code;
- We agree with the school’s Philosophy, Vision and Mission statement, and commit to abide by the rules and policies of the school as stipulated in the Student’s Guidelines;
- As a Catholic, we agree to allow our student to take up the subject of Religion as part of the Curricular Program of the School where he/she can grow mature in the Catholic faith;
- As a Catholic we agree to allow our student to be present in the other religious activities organized by the School and further instruct him/her to devoutly participate in them as a way of edifying his/her fellow Catholics, and thereby help build the Church community in the DBTI campus (as needed);
- As a Non-Catholic we agree to allow our student to take up the subject of Religion as part of the Curricular Program of the School where he/she can also draw basic knowledge of human values;
- As a Non-Catholic, we agree to allow our student to be present in the religious activities during school hours so as to keep him/her safe and always under the watchful eye of the teachers. We further agree to instruct our child that though his/her presence in these activities is a passive one, he/she should refrain from movements or behavior that in any way become disrespectful or disturbing to their Catholic classmates;
- We fully support the School, its administration and faculty, in implementing its programs, and refrain from any action whatsoever that will directly work against the interest of the School, its administration and faculty, and destroy its good name in the community;
- We accept the rights and prerogatives of the School to set norms and policies, requirements and fees, subject only to the rules and regulations set by the DepEd;
- We shall attend the Parents Assembly every grading period as well as other meetings called by the School (as needed) in order to share our views and sentiments towards a better implementation of the School’s objectives;
- We shall confer with teachers and the School by personally claiming the
Report Card after every grading period (as needed);
- We shall follow up our child’s study habits at home;
- We recognize the Parents Assembly as the final forum for setting disputes that arise regarding School affairs not covered by the rules and policies of the school, without prejudice to our right to consult the matter to the DepEd for enlightenment;
- We retain our right to complain and air grievances thru the Parents Council Executive Board (PCEB) or thru the Principal’s Office, and not in any other form like social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others) without any way harming the name of the School, its administration and faculty, nor disrupting or hampering school activities through pickets or demonstrations.
“We fully accept the right of the school to refuse admission to our child at any time of the school year, or to refuse promotion or graduation or participation in graduation if we fail to comply with or abide by any of the above written terms and conditions of this Agreement, or when our child fails to comply with or abide by any of the terms and conditions of the said Student Guidelines and Agreement, most especially in the exercise of the right and/or prerogative of the School to hold my child under probation, to exclude or expel him/her, to allow him/her to graduate without march, to graduate him/her in summer (which is without march), to fail out, to drop from its rolls, to pass out, or to place my child under summer remedial due to any cause stated therein.”