Don Bosco Technical Institute of Victorias, Inc. is one of the participating schools in implementing the
Bayanihan 2 for Basic Education Program as mandated by Republic Act 11494, otherwise known as the
Bayanihan to Recover As One Act.
DBTI students may either qualify for:
A subsidy of PhP5000.00 or the actual amount of the unpaid tuition fee, whichever is lower
(for School Year 2019-2021 or School Year 2020-2021); or an allowance of PhP3000.00; but not both.
Specifically, DBTI may facilitate the application of students:
- with arrears for SY2019-2020,
- with outstanding tuition fee balance for SY2020-2021,
- currently enrolled, but compliant with the succeeding requirements as well.
The applicant must satisfy all the following requirements:
- The student:
a. is not enrolled in any public or private basic education school for SY 2020-2021, or
b. transferred to a public basic education school for SY2020-2021, or
c. enrolled in a private basic education school for SY2020-2021.
2. The student’s family is now facing financial difficulties brought about by work stoppage and closure of establishments due to the CQ.
3. The student comes from a family that is neither part of the Listahanan of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) nor any government assistance program for students in private schools, i.e. the
Education Service Contracting (ESC) for junior high school or the Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP).
4. The student belongs to low-income household who:
a. does not live in a gated condominium, community, and subdivision; or that the student is living in gated condominium, community, or subdivision which may be considered as a resettlement area,
b. does not have a four-wheel vehicle, or that the student has a four-wheel vehicle which is considered a Public Utility Vehicle (PUV) granted with franchise by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB),
c. does not have a family member working in government (national or local) under an employment contract, whether occupying a plantilla position or under a service contract.
You may download the application form and its attachments from https://bbe.peac.org.ph/requirements or send a request for these forms thru email@example.com; and submit the accomplished forms to the
DBTI Registrar’s Office on or before May 12, 2021 for those with arrears for SY2019-2020 and
May 21, 2021 for those with outstanding tuition fee balance for SY2020-2021/those applying for allowance.
BBE FOCAL PERSON
Interested parties are advised to contact our school registrar,
Maria Cherry B. Butanas at 09661471704 for any clarification.
For more information on the Bayanihan 2 Basic Education Program, please visit https://bbe.peac.org.ph